Monday, October 24, 2011

Wonderful words from Jim's brother Gary

Charity,


First, let me say that you have done a wonderful job putting this book together. I truly appreciate your compassion for Micki and my family as well as the research you did to put the chronological references of events in place. Thank you so very much. I regret that I was unable to attend this celebration of my brother's life and the completion of this project. While the spoken word is strong in its own right, the written word immortalizes. Jim's brief life and his love for Micki, his family and his country has been thrusted far beyond the granite etching on the wall in DC to the entire world because of you. I wish you much success with this book and thank you again for immortalizing Jim's life and love.

Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment