Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Finishing touches on Faithfully

It's 4:30 am in California and I am finally putting the finishing touches on Faithfully. It should be available by October 2o, 2009 on Amazon. Here's a little snippet:
Hope, managing to sleep in, has just woken and shuffles into the bathroom she now shares with her love Ryan;
Turning on the faucet I follow my normal morning routine and gently squeeze a small dab of toothpaste on my toothbrush. I look up in the mirror, toothbrush poised to brush teeth, and scream bloody murder. My toothbrush goes flying and manages to plop right into the open toilet bowl, the one with the seat up. Oh gross! Men!
Ryan looks at me, takes a step over to the toilet and takes a look into the bowl. Being the diplomat he gently picks up his toothbrush out of the holder, hands it to me and says, "I love you babe."

To find out what caused Hope to scream and if Ryan's generous offereing of his own used toothbrush gets him out of hot water you'll simply have to read Faithfully my sequal to Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment