Wednesday, November 9, 2011

More good words for my latest release....

Hi Charity,
I would like to thank you for giving Ken a copy of your book. I started to read it and could not put it down. Filled with true feeling and passion. I feel as if I know Jim from this reading. . . touching! He shared such beautiful emotion in his letters to his young wife Micki. Thank you for the rendering for us to share. I know when Ken was in the Army in 1964 to 1966 (we were engaged) and we always lived with the fear that he would have to serve in Vietnam. Fortunately, he did not have to. I feel blessed that here we are 45 married years later and still together - many were not so fortunate. It makes your heart ache for those young soldiers and their loved ones that were then and even today are going through these same feelings. Thank you for the energy and time you put into this book. A true love story.
Sincerely,
Jeanette Recio

No comments:

Post a Comment