Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wow! Time flies!!!

I have been so busy this last month and a half, what with loving on my son home on leave, basking in the glow of finding out I'm going to be a grandma, and homeschooling my 12 year old, I have had little time to update my blog. I apologize.
So yes, I have indeed been working on a new romance (no title yet) and polishing up the combined novella's Hopefully and Faithfully. I have also taken a huge leap and enrolled in college and will be switching from my previous major, BC...before kids, of Biology to Criminal Justice. If you think that being married to retired policeman and currently a Private Investigator had anything to do with my decision...you are 100% right! With him as the proverbial ace up the sleeve I can't help but succeed in this particular vein of education! I am so excited!
One embarrassing point, some of my college transcripts were on micro fiche. Now that's OLD!!!
As always,
Happy reading:)

No comments:

Post a Comment