Friday, January 22, 2010

Rainy day madness

I just couldn't help myself.. the dark clouds, the eerie scream of the wind whipping through the trees and my mind wanders to ...murder. Doesn't yours?
Have you ever asked you husband to help you with your job? Maybe a little research? A hand with heavy lifting?
I'm no different. But I tell you, my husband is becoming quite exasperated with the multiple attempts at moving 150 pounds of dead, no pun intended, weight to the other side of the room, to show drag patterns. As if thats not bad enough I have him researching decomposition for me, human decomposition. Yes, I am at it again. But I really didn't want to overload my brain with too much information, just enough to be dangerous, so I gave him the task. Hey at least its not blood spatter evidence...now wait just a minute, hmmm, I think I can work that in!
I ask you, am I so different than any other spouse? Just a little supportive help, thats all:)
And besides, I never heard him complain when I was attempting to get a love scene just right for one of my romances. He had to try again, and again, and again...well you get the picture. Oh the suffering he went through in the name of literary research:)
As always,
Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment