Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Added a few new speaking engagements

Apparently, though I cannot recall, I faired well at my first speaking engagment at the Calaveras County Taxpayers Association luncheon.
Though incredibly nervous, the subject is near and dear to my heart which helped the words flow a bit better.
But as I said, I don't remember...I was petrified.
With this said, a few people in the crowd felt I presented myself and my story well and asked me to please speak at their organizations functions.
So here I am, signing on for speaking engagements.
I do feel it is important to clarify at this point... I write well I do not speak well.


At the left side of this site there is a section for speaking engagements. I will attempt to keep these updated.

Again, thank you all for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment