Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New book in the works...

I feel I have found my niche. As those of you who know me will atest, I am an avid Veteran advocate and supporter. This and my love of the written word has lead me to yet another non-fiction work.

"In Their Words" Vietnam.

This book will be a collection of Vietnam Veterans stories, their thoughts, their emotions, their memories...in their words.

Working with a PTSD psychologist to form an interview outline and an informed consent I have begun in earnest the interview process. I am careful to honor their words and their memories.

As with the last book, I am adding historical content to help place the reader at that place and time in history.

This will be a page turner folks. A real history lesson, one we should never forget.

I will keep you posted as to my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment